San Jose, CA US
A Test Technician candidate will:
- Ensure order accuracy and quality through document control, standard operating procedures and auditing
- Conduct required client testing to defined Quality System or Standard Operating procedures
- Perform beginning testing duties and documentation within the designated workday hours according to requirements
- Ensure customer objectives are met through proactive communication, documentation and customer service.
- Conduct testing with a high degree of integrity and data accuracy.
- Conduct testing per quality processes and procedures with minimal non-conformance occurrences
- Record, collect, and organize all necessary documentation (equipment list, instrumentation, data) for each test conducted
- Maintain 5S and various site standards and expectations.
- Accurately perform data entry including customer contact records
- Assist on various duties and projects as assigned by manager
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the employee assigned to this position. There are no exhaustive lists of all duties and responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities, physical job demands and working conditions associated with this position.
Personal / Professional Attributes
- Fast learner and ability to communicate clearly.
- Demonstrates strong accountability
- High focus on customer service, and willing to go above and beyond to get the job done.
- Organized and impeccable follow-through skills
- Work collaboratively with colleagues
- It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers, and vendors
Requirements for Eligibility
- High school education required or GED equivalent; Associates or Bachelor’s preferred
- 1-3 years of working experience in a testing laboratory, manufacturing, or production environment preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as protocols, industry specifications and procedures
- Experienced in working within documentation and process based environment
- Understanding packaging fundamentals
- General tool knowledge (hand tools and light power)
- Possess a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and general computer literacy
- Math skills: Basic algebra, statistics and geometry