System Electrical Engineer
Fremont, CA US
Large scale system level design experience involving different sub components.
Vacuum system, Semiconductor Etch, Deposition tools, capital equipment, Aviation, Military and Satellite, medical tool experience preferred.
- Motors, AC/DC power supplies, AC Heaters, cable and cable harness design.
- PCB design & layout experience
- High Voltage (15kV)
- RS232, Ethernet, Ethercat bus experience
- 208/408VAC, breakers, contactors and distribution box design
- Safety Certification, S22
- 24VDC digital IO
- Design and modify IO and power cables and PCBs.
- Modify existing AC distribution boxes for new requirements
- Find replacements and test obsolete/End of life components
- Drive solutions to field problem reports.
- Conduct design reviews when necessary
- Check electrical drawings and schematics before production release
- Work with mechanical and software engineers to solve field and/or new design problems
- BOM structuring for new/updated parts
- Min: BS in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Must be motivated; job requires a “Sherlock Holmes attitude” to find the correct resource/tool owner or technical expert.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and manage priorities
- Schematic capture CAD experience; Orcad preferred
- BOM management software experience
- Proficient in MS office products required.