Santa Clara, CA US
- Programming: Candidate will program in both low level (Siemens PLC) and high level (Visual Basic and C#). Will need to understand the hardware to software interface and troubleshoot problems in this interface and software driver.
- HMI: Will write low driver code for new equipment and make high-level changes in the human man interface, written in C# or VB 2022.
- Machine Control: Candidate will have worked on machine control to include safety interlocking, vacuum, motion, robotic, and process control.
- Communication: Must be able to communicate to an overall team (manufacturing, engineering, management and customers) and generate reports & document their changes.
- Supervision: Must engineer solutions quickly under scrutiny of customers under extreme time constraints.
- Travel: Must be able to travel 30% of the time locally to customers and globally to Asia
- 5+ years: experience or BS CS or EE
- 5+ Years: Visual Studio 2008-2022 in C# or VB 2008-2022
- 1+ year: Microsoft Access/SQL
- 3+ years: Motion Control
- 1+ years: Basis Electronics
- 1+ years: PLC Programming
- 3+ years: Vacuum experience desirable
- 1+ year: Safety Interlocks
Seeking an experienced Software Engineer! We offer our employees a work life balance, great benefits and you would be working for a great manager:)
The Company also produces sophisticated manufacturing equipment used in the manufacture of high technology products. Our equipment products are designed to deposit or modify highly engineered thin films of material on a variety of substrates.