San Francisco, CA US
Software Engineer – Contractor – Driving Tools
Our team is looking for an experienced software engineer to collaborate with some of the best and brightest robotics engineers in the world to develop front-end applications that make complex robotics systems accessible to our team of robo-taxi test drivers. If you are driven to build great products and tools that users love, this is the role for you!
Scope of Work:
- Driving Controls & Visualizations:
- Port QT applications into React/TypeScript framework.
- Migrate a Vue.js application to React.
- Build and contribute to internal libraries shared across applications.
- Touch-based Demo App:
- Split up one monolithic three.js/TypeScript application into multiple micro-applications.
- Add new 2D and 3D features requested by executives and riders.
- Build out real-time vehicle data pipelines across C++/TypeScript systems.
- Write unit / end tests using Jest & Cypress to support testing new features.
- Fluency with Vue, React, TypeScript, HTML & CSS.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for building graphical interfaces that delight users.
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of modern C++.
- Experience with three.js, Babylon.js or another 3D rendering engine.
- Experience with WebGL.
- Experience with networking.
- Experience with Linux.