Cupertino, CA US
· 0-2 years as data scientist, data engineer or analyst. Battery Engineering experience desired. Working knowledge and experience with big data.
· Strong working knowledge of Python, Unix tools, Perl, Github and Tableau. Basic knowledge of SQL databases, TCP/IP commands, Minitab, JMP and in bash/Perl environment.
· Candidate must have solid competency in statistics and the ability to provide value-added analysis.
· Self-starter with entrepreneurial experience and ability to interact with other functions in matrix environment. Proven creativity to go beyond current tools to deliver best solution to the problem. Familiarity with database modeling and data warehousing principles.
· Experience in designing and building data models to improve accessibility, efficiency, and quality of data. Improve ETL efficiency
· Experience building scalable data pipelines using Spark, Hadoop, etc. preferred
· Desirable for experience with Apple OS, such as iOS, MacOS, etc.