Software Engineer /Cloud Native
Seattle , WA US
Work Location: Seattle, WA or San Jose, CA are preferred locations, however this role may be performed remotely in the U.S. This role cannot be performed in Colorado.
Required Degree: Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or related field preferred Required Experience: 3+ years of related work experience
Travel: depends on location
- We are seeking a highly motivated Software Engineer to join us in the development of cloud native solutions and technologies. Although this position does not have operational responsibility, we are seeking software engineers with a passion for highly automated solutions in support of rapid application development and deployment.
- Our strategy is based on open source, so we are seeking engineers with demonstrated experience in contribution to open source, either personally or professionally.
- This company helps organizations optimize their productivity and make smarter business decisions using our enterprise software solutions for secure mobility, HPC managed services, DOOH, and advanced analytics and contextual marketing. We enable our customers in government, financial services, retail, and other industries to drive business and improve their competitive positions in a hyper-connected economy.
· Programming experience in at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or Golang
· Extensive experience in object- design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Experience in Linux-based systems
· Excellent written and communication skills - capable of writing and delivering both presentations and technical papers
· Strong programming experience including the development of tests
· Kubernetes experience along with Microservices and Cloud Native design patterns
· Experience contributing to an open-source project
· Practical experience building systems on a public cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCE, etc.)
· Practical experience with the Go programming language is desired.
· System integration and distributed system debugging
· Virtualization and Containers, including the orchestration of them
· Block and object storage systems for VM/container systems
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
· Seattle, WA or San Jose, CA are preferred locations, however this role may be performed remotely in the U.S. This role cannot be performed in Colorado.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, marital status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, 401k, Paid Time Off (PTO)