Hybrid work schedule in Cupertino
Reliability Software Stress Tools
• At least 3 years QA, Tooling, or Automation Engineering experience
• Extensive experience creating and executing QA test plans, and automating where appropriate
• Experience debugging and testing software and hardware (experience testing prototype hardware a plus)
• Experience with developer tools such as the Unix command line, IDEs, git, etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication with ability to synthesize complex tasks into easily understandable SOPs and documentation
• Ability to work independently on several projects simultaneously
Description and Responsibilities
• Validate, debug, troubleshoot software on-device, both in person and with offsite vendors. Reproduce issues found by lab teams, and work with software engineers to drive issues to resolution.
• Automate parsing and analysis of raw logs into concise, actionable data
• Write automation scripts, software, and test cases
• Improve and expand CI/CD automated deployment system (Jenkins) to allow more thorough testing of Reliability software
• Create and maintain clear documentation and SOPs related to QA, tooling, automation, and more
• Ensure teams and external vendors are following best practices with QA
• Report bugs/issues and escalate regressions quickly within the team; reprioritize tasks as needed when high-priority issues are found. Communicate status and maintain team alignment on QA tasks.
B.S. in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field; or relevant work experience