Network Operation Engineer
Mountain View, CA US
Position: Network Operations Engineer (who has related experience 5 to 8 yrs)
Onsite work needed in Mountain CA location
Network Operations Engineer:
· Implementing, monitoring, troubleshooting, and managing local and wide area network to ensure availability and reliability.
· Updating NW devices to latest Firmware
· Asset inventory and security audits evidence
· Daily Network health checks
· Ensuring Network security measures to avoid unauthorized access
We are a Cisco shop so it would be beneficial if there is experience with the Cisco hardware (switches, routers), as well Cisco ISE (Identify Services Engine) which is our security management platform to provide network access to end users and their devices.
Also, it’s a big plus if there is knowledge in the wireless space, especially with Aruba or Cisco hw.
Scope of Work:
- Key reposnbilities includes working closely with the team lead on designing and managing Citrix envronments, including XenDesktop, XenApp, NetScaler, SotreFront and AppSense with an emphasis on image management utilizing Citrix PVS. Must have extensive experience in large-scale Citrix environments where realiability and performance were paramount
- Effectively identify, research and resolve and defects within a given application and manager communication and interaction with application vendors for issue resolution. Reply upon previous technical/platform9window and Citirix) knowledge and possess keen internet research abilities to perform tasks efficiently is a must in this role
- Assist Junior engineer with support of enterprise application and software in the carious end-user environments(i.e. local operation system, Citrix and mobility)
- Responsible for researching and testing solution to technical issues including using scripting method to automate where possible
- Assist with resolution of escalated incidents and participates in problem arrangement activities. Work in concert with other members of the IT department to solve more complex user technical problems related to desk computing and applications. Participate in cross-functional team projects to implement new or updated technology