HW Test Engineer
Cupertino, CA US
Duties: Responsible for planning, implementing, and reporting on testing aspects of software products/projects. Develop test plans in coordination with product development and create test cases based on these requirements. Implement testing plans and test cases and present testing results. Create use cases, develop and maintain test specifications, test cases, test scripts and test data, implement test practices, standards and processes, troubleshoot test issues, record test results, track and prioritize defects, participate in release decisions and establish measures of test efficiency, effectiveness and product readiness. Experience with a test tracking software package is desired.
Seeking an experienced Hardware Test Engineer to support CLIENT screening operations. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated track record of managing multiple hardware test stations utilized in manufacturing or failure analysis screening. Successful candidates are capable of performing data analysis to identify key issues and have the ability to synthesize data into information to provide updates to peers, management and 3rd parties. Responsibilities include:
• Set up, qualify and maintain hardware test stations.
• Set up new Lab and Failure Analysis equipment, as necessary.
• Monitor and audit test equipment and escalate issues to appropriate engineering teams.
• Lead interactions with development teams during the setup of test stations requiring custom configuration.
• Work with the CLIENTs Hardware Test Engineers to resolve issues with test equipment and machine recipes.
• Work with an analysis team to maintain and present test data.
• Prepare records, charts, and graphs for presentation of results to engineering, operations, and management as needed.
• Automate repetitive processes to assist in the management of the lab.
Skills: 5-10 years of work experience.