This company’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at this company means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a contract Manufacturing Technical Writer that has experience writing instruction manuals for production operators. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Write and edit operational procedures and work instructions for vehicle production operators
- Gain an understanding of and effectively use technical terminology used in vehicle manufacturing
- Work with cross-functional teams from engineering and production to attain the information needed for developing effective and comprehensive training documents
- Translate moderately complex operations into well-articulated, step-by-step training documents
- Add relevant graphics and photos to enhance training documents
- Manage updates and revisions
- 3-5 years of technical writing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Open to working on a temporary contract for three or more months
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At this company, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! This company is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.