- Minimum of 5+ years of industry experience performing schematics capture and/or PCB design.
- Experience with one or more of the following ECAD software tools: Cadence Allegro and/or OrCAD.
- Experience in high circuit density and complex multi-layer (6 or more layers) circuit boards using blind and/or buried vias.
- Ability to understand concepts and extract key requirements in RF applications
- Expert with design for manufacturability standards as related to PCB fabrication and assembly for low cost and high yield.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and find solutions to meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Associate or BS degree in an Engineering discipline.
- Experience with Digital and Analog design layout techniques.
- Experience with impedance control, RF shielding, and transmission line theory.
- Clear understanding of PCB fabrication process, testing and assembly standards.
- Experience with routing DDR4.
- Design and produce engineering documents in OrCAD and Allegro (Schematics & PCB layout)
- Route mixed signal circuit board design, including a variety of RF blocks or systems (up to 12GHz)
- Review BOM and check for parts availability.
- Work primarily in small teams with guidance from engineering.
- Create new parts as necessary and maintain components library.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a MUST.
- Perform other duties as assigned.