We are looking for engineers with an Embedded Software and Firmware design background to
join the growing Instrument Engineering team at this company. This small team of extraordinary
engineers design and produce precision RF and Analog Test Equipment for use in calibrating
and testing the Cellular, WiFi/BT and NFC radios in millions of iPhones, iPads, Macs and
Watches. All members of the team bring their own unique expertise to collectively take
internal company products from concept to mass production. Each internal product is designed to
the companny's exacting standards resulting in appealing test equipment that maintains the quality,
accuracy and function of commercially available offerings.
You will already have an ambitious track record of success and innovation in at least one of the
following disciplines: Embedded SW Design; FW Design; and Embedded System Architecture.
By joining the company’s Instrument Engineering team, you will embark upon the best work of your
career! If you’re ready for a challenge and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where
your contributions make a difference, apply now!
- 4-8+ years experience designing embedded C/C++ firmware for high speed
- 2-5+ years experience with ARM
- 1-3+ years experience with Linux (Unix)
- 1-3+ years experience with RTOS development
- Experience developing firmware for one or more of the following wireless communications
standards is a plus: WiFi, Bluetooth, GSM, UMTS, CDMA, LTE, 5G;
- Experience developing firmware for one or more of the following chip level interface
standards is desirable: USB, SPI, I2C, UART, SDIO, PCIe;
- Fluent in use of lab equipment such as JTAG, Logic Analyzer, Oscilloscope, Spectrum
- Experience in parallel processing, multi-core or multi-threaded software development and
optimization on ARM based systems is a plus;
- Wireless chipset bring-up experience is a plus;
- Ability to write design specs and communicate design concepts clearly is desirable;
As a Firmware Engineer, you will work on the next generation wireless communication
products. Our products are based on platforms that run RTOS, embedded Linux and bare
metal firmware. You will work with other cross-functional team members such as RF system
engineers, software engineers, DSP engineers, FPGA logic designers and hardware engineers
to design and develop embedded software that is instrumental in creating products loved all
over the globe. International and domestic travel is likely.
BS in CS or EE required, MS in CS or EE preferred