Field Integration Specialist
- Assess the solution requirements of the primary customer to satisfy the needs of all stakeholders. Help to develop the business case for adoption. Respond to RFQs.
- Design an integration flow scheme to customer requirements.?
- Communicate integration issues to HC/HPK related to stakeholder needs. Also input to future product development.
- Installation of integration solution at the customer site and insure that it meets the needs of the stakeholders.
- On-site maintenance of integrated solutions.
- Documentation of solutions, content creation for marketing and presentations to stakeholder.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, and/ or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- 3 yrs experience with networking scientific/medical equipment for data retention, archiving and informatics
- Ability to travel up to 70% on short notice. The ability to transport yourself to and from appointments.
- Demonstrated good verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated follow through skills
- Attention to detail
- Medical Informatics
- Familiar with medical pathology environment
- Pathology workflow architecture
- Interoperability of data in medical record systems (LIMs, LIS, PACs, ERM, CMS)
- Familiar with U.S. regulations for medical devices